September 25 & 26, 2015
Mark your calendars!!
15 Regional Bands! FREE camping! Light Show! Food Vendors! Artisan Vendors! Live Artists’ Showcase & more! A great community of music and art lovers! Bring your acoustic instruments and jam anytime there is no music on stage. Family friendly! Playground! Hiking trails! Camp store includes band merchandise and more! BYOB–coolers welcome!
BANDS (More TBA)
– Greenfield Excursion
– St. Maurice
– The Clay Puppets
– Travis Smith Project
– The Abbey Elmore Band
* This festival is organized and executed by community volunteers!
– GATE DONATION
Children 12 and under FREE
– GATE OPENS FRI at 5pm and SAT at 10am
– RAIN OR SHINE!
Large covered area with table and chairs on site. The camp has closed for weather only once–during a hurricane. Sometimes it rains all around us and not here. Magic?
~ Camping Encouraged! ~ Coolers Welcome ~ No Pets ~ Family Friendly ~ Friends Friendly ~ Bonfire ~ No drugs ~ Be respectful of The Music Camp’s Neighbors when Entering and Exiting ~ Be Kind ~ Keep the grounds clean ~ Please, no cigarette butts on the ground ~ Trash and recycling receptacles provided ~
– Parking and Primitive Camping are free with paid admission donation: Bring a tent, chairs, tarps, ropes, bedding, flashlights, sunscreen, coolers, water, soft drinks, rain poncho, warm clothing, old shoes, towels, umbrellas, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, trash bags, cigarette cans, etc. Fire permitted in fire rings only; wood is not supplied. No loud generators. It may be hot during the day and cold at night–be prepared! NO pets
* Please be respectful of The Music Camp’s Neighbors when Entering and Exiting.
– Music Circles: Bring your acoustic instruments and jam with friends old and new. No drums after midnight, please.
DIRECTIONS TO THE MUSIC CAMP VIA THE DETOUR:
190 Childress Rd, Spartanburg, South Carolina
Exit 80 off I-85. Follow Detour signs! If you’re coming from the EAST SIDE of SPARTANBURG: Take 29 (E Main St Extended) OR Cannon’s Campground Rd North toward Cowpens. Turn left on Old Converse Rd. Turn right on Bud Arthur Bridge Rd. Turn left on Conway Black Rd. Turn right on Childress Rd. Camp is at the end of Childress Road.