Carma, Inc presents SXSE Springfest 2014 at The Music Camp on April 25th and 26th, showcasing local and regional talent, artisans and food vendors.
Would you support Carma, Inc’s South by Southeast -SXSE- Springfest 2014 at The Music Camp by making a donation to our crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo? Hosting any festival is an expensive undertaking! Thanks to time and materials donated by our local businesses and community volunteers, we keep our expenses pretty low but we do have to pay the rent among other things. Every dollar makes a difference! If you can’t donate, or even if you can, would you share the link? Please and thank you!
FRI: LIVE music from 7pm – midnight (5 bands)
– The Marcus King Band – St. Maurice – Vinyl – Inhibit – O’Neal Township
SAT: LIVE music from 1pm – midnight (10 bands)
– Pierce Edens & The Dirty Work – Wasted Wine with Discordia Arts – Greenfield Excursion
– Justin Mccorkle Band – Loaded Toad – Milli Fungus / Four 14 – SourceS – 6 mile Sonic
– The Monterreys – Piedmont String Benders
Children 12 and under FREE
* RAIN OR SHINE! Large covered area with table and chairs on site.
* At SXSE Springfest 2014, on Saturday, you can visit our Seed Exchange and swap a little of ‘this’ for ‘that’! Share your seeds, get some seeds, get free stuff, sign-up for giveaways and meet others that love to watch things grow! While you’re there, talk about gardening and have a little taste of what’s in the garden. Music and gardening…food for the soul!
* Camping Encouraged! * Coolers Welcome * No Pets * Family Friendly * Friends Friendly * Bonfire * No open display of alcohol * No drugs * Be respectful of The Music Camp’s Neighbors when Entering and Exiting * Be Kind * Keep the grounds clean – please no cigarette butts on the ground * Trash and recycling receptacles provided
– The Music Camp is located at 190 Childress Road, Spartanburg, SC. Exit 80 on I-85, follow detour signs.
– Primitive Camping is free with paid admission donation: Bring a tent, chairs, tarps, ropes, bedding, flashlights, coolers, water, soft drinks, rain poncho, warm clothing, old shoes, towels, umbrellas, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, trash bags, cigarette cans, etc. Fire permitted in fire rings only; wood is not supplied. No loud generators.
– Music Circles: Bring your acoustic instruments and jam with friends old & new! Drums are welcome before the music starts, but no drums after midnight.
-This program is supported in part by The Arts Partnership of Greater Spartanburg, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commission which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of South Carolina.